NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

paddie, I guess the share price would have been capped by the...

1. 4,561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    paddie,
    I guess the share price would have been capped by the placement level somewhat... I guess the market is weary esp after REY... but yesterday was genuinely a good day there was buying at .03 of five million share.s.. and today its building pre open, looks very strong... its all trending until we get the drill partner anyway... looks like .03 centers could be gone soon...
    The whole placement and trading halt did everything to protect shareholders, because it did not unfairly under price the placement of unknown market info .....
    I guess we hoped for the big bonzanna but should have really known that wasn't the timing...that it was just the foundations of something to come...

I see quite the opposite padds, I think the share price will rise off here......
    The main reasons I said yesterday...and with Waitsia startup... but these directors buying looks like a real good sign to me... it always is...

I Wouldn't count out tsv either.... and the timing of the alliance is much better...
    norwest is a genuine contender for 3 wells... we are now holding known hydrocarbon formations off the Waitsia migration//// ... a 100% holding of the most exciting onshore drilling of off shore oil target well ?... a production well of arrowsmith...
    Geeze I dont know buzz,,,
    its just so sexy to me... its a cute weeee market cap... an enourmous potential....

I will be chuffed to see 1cent on this...
    there are upsides absolutely everywhere... and few downsides really... we are protected by the funding gap, and seems no end of ability to raise capital......
    theres been no real selling into .02cents ever... this is screaming the swing...
    gezze rapped about my norwest... lets get rich ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.