GTG 0.00% 9.4¢ genetic technologies limited

Can't say I am surprised, cant even remember the amount of times...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Can't say I am surprised, cant even remember the amount of times I have seen a good announcement only to watch the stock get dumped. Could be because they dont understand the technology or could very well be old board selling, it was a very close vote so I can imagine they would be very bitter and wanting out.
    All I know is:
    -Company is entering into arguably the hottest tech atm and is being led by one of the most established companies in this space BCG
    -Pharma/medical market one of the largest in the world, 000's of billions
    -Listed on Nasdaq and ASX so opportunities both here and America
    -Have been in discussions since July 2017 and would dare to say the 3 investment opportunities they are currently reviewing  would be well close to finalised
    -Most importantly the success of this company means big $$ rewards for the people running it, huge pay days. They do not get their shares until the SP hits 2.5,3 and 3.5c so it is in their best interest to get it there and that means their interests are aligned with ours.

How anybody could sell knowing all of this is beyond me but each to their own.
    I know I will be loading up in the anticipation of the 3 blockchain deals we know are coming.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5560 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 17355 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.