ERM 0.00% 5.4¢ emmerson resources limited

Quirkus, I am pretty sure having been a long term holder that I...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Quirkus, I am pretty sure having been a long term holder that I am well qualified to speak on what I believe to be the long and sustained history of poor communications from management. I would not be so annoyed with the company if it wasn't for Mr Bills continually talking up drill results that never eventuate in to anything meaningful, unfortunately it appears that this may have been repeated again in the last few weeks. Confidence/trust in the company would no doubt have to be low based upon continual let downs!!!

I continue to hold the stock as I do believe that there is something to be gained by holding, unfortunately I am unsure if we have the right people at the top of the tree to successfully manage this transition. From where I sit I see a company's share price now equal to 50% of listing price. However if I can quote you the company has "achieved the tenements, and small mine results they have, cash flow, gold in ground, and some huge blue sky opportunities..?", one would suggest that management really haven't been that successful after all.

As I always say I hope that i am wrong, unfortunately I again think I will not be........I actually look forward to the day Quirkus that you can tell me "I told you so"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $3.169K 58.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30362 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 17800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.