AZL 9.09% 2.0¢ arizona lithium limited

There's been a lot of discussion about the alliance with the...

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    There's been a lot of discussion about the alliance with the Navajo Nation Mining Company and most conclude that it's a smart move to work with Tribal groups wherever possible. The alliance also potentially solves the problem of mining. Who was actually going to build and operate the mine. The NNMC conveniently addresses this issue.

But what hasn't been discussed at length is the skillset of the NNMC in rehabilitating old and legacy mine sites and restoring these sites to their former glory. There's a number of examples of their success in this area on the world wide web. In each case the work has received approval by the Department of Interior (the organisation that controls the BLM) and they've been awarded a Koala Stamp in a couple of instances.

Rehabilitating an exhausted lithium clay deposit will seem like a walk in the part to the NNMC's experience in successfully rehabilitating previous coal and uranium mines. We'll be using an electric mining fleet - no hydrocarbon spills, no cyanide spills, no radioactive spoil and waste dumps to clean up. Environmental licensing will be relatively straightforward in my view. It's little wonder that this alliance has provoked the predictable egregious and vituperative response it has from the non-holders, which only underscores the view that we're on the right track. Never thought I'd say this ladies and gentlemen, but WE'RE GOING MINING!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $89.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $63.75K 3.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 291133 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2171592 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.