AZL 6.25% 1.5¢ arizona lithium limited

Thank you and I try to remain balanced but it's not always easy...

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Thank you and I try to remain balanced but it's not always easy to set emotions aside when you're invested in something. For the purpose of balance, I did end up voting against the remuneration report in the recent AGM and emailed Paul about my decision and the reasons behind it which include the fall in the share price of around 60 per cent since the beginning of the year that is, of course, due entirely to the permit delays in my view. I felt that I couldn't vote against the remuneration report without being honest and up front about the reasons behind the choice.

My points to PL was that shareholders could have been given more information on the strategy to unlock the permit -- and there is one -- and ongoing work to address issues including with native Americans. Like me I suspect he's long given up on the small coterie of deep green environmentalists. But I don't really know, just guessing what's going on behind the scenes.

Since then, the alliance with the NNMC has dropped which makes my stance now look a little trite and silly. Not as much as Sam Bankman-Fried of course. I imagine LF has an unwashed afro much like Sam, something you pick up by camping out in rural Nevada with no toilet facilities. IHMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $69.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $4.354K 285.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
83 14145668 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 7407370 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.