AZL 0.00% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

This new alliance with the Navajo Nation to manage the whole...

1. 209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    This new alliance with the Navajo Nation to manage the whole development and construction process of the Big Sandy mine is a master stroke by Paul and the AZL team.

We are now engaging with an experience First Nation mining operation that believe in sustainable economic development, stewardship, and reclamation of natural resources to do the right thing and leave things better.

There are numerous aspects in this deal that will have significant benefits to the local tribes as well as other communities throughout Arizona or US, to meeting needs of a changing world.

In my opinion, one of the key points will be the opportunity to talk constructively between AZL management, NTEC management and their Navajo leaders with the Hualapai leaders and their tribe without the noise and fabrications that have been generated by the fly-in environmentalist and social/political campaigners. AZL needs a clear voice to explain the aspiration of this project and how they will build an ecological and cultural intone mining site that will also protect the Cofer Hot Spring and respects the Hualapai beliefs.

Holders have a great opportunity to first make a difference and enhance their portfolio value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $77.03K 4.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 5355804 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 540054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.