CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Well I guess I'm not on your ignore list after all @Big finn but...

1. 3,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    Well I guess I'm not on your ignore list after all @Big finn but thanks I really appreciate your response but if you could just answer the 2 questions below I would really appreciate it as that is where I am confused.

These are your words...
    "I foolishly purchased QBL/CGB without doing research first, I got sucked into the HYPE on this forum and bought in, and I also fell victim to other UP Rampers on other hotcopper forums and purchased shares in them also , (check  my post History)"
    So I did....
    Post #: 28127388 23/10/2017
    Hello All,Could someone tell me if Meyer Gutnick (Director) is related to Diamond Joe Gutnick if so how are they related?I just want to be sure I'm making a good decision holding QBL. Price at time of posting 1.6 cents
    Post #: 2816382624/10/2017
    Cheers as far as I see it an apple never falls far from the tree, posting questions here is part of my research of the company. Price at time of posting 1.5 centsPost #: 36171793 18/10/2018

I'm just so glad I didn't participate in this cap raise in QBL its bad enough my money is stuck in this Donkey of a company,

when i invested in QBl I believed they were genuine people who cared about shareholders but after my own looking into some of the people involved and their past records I decided to jump and as such I'm waiting for trading to restart and selling my holding at an even greater loss just to be rid of them.

Goodluck Everyone. Cheers Finn 

Q1. Looking at the share price history & at the time of your posting I am assuming you bought in between 1.2 & 2 cents? (the price history at that time is quite revealing). I am assuming that is correct as the price had been flat since March 2017 & then 2 weeks after your question was answered (& I also assume you didn't buy any more shares since the revelation of the Gutnick relationship) the price shot up to 8 cents & now residing at 3.7 cents. How can you be at a greater loss?(your first post on this stock was march 2017 but that doesn't seem to be showing up anymore however I did copy & paste it somewhere I just need to find where I stored it & lowest price in that period was 1.2 cents & highest was 2 cents).
    Q2.  Since that groundbreaking discovery of the relation to Joe you had approximately 9 months to sell your stock before the suspension.... so how is it that as your signature suggests you are stuck holding QBL? Surely if you felt so bad about management you could have sold your shares within that 9 month period? Why didn't you sell instead of claiming you were stuck with them? Surely you were not stuck but chose to hang on to them before the suspension!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.