CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

"CGB BOD a suggestion for you,stop trying to crack more Fabulous...

1. 641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    "CGB BOD a suggestion for you,stop trying to crack more Fabulous deals and MOU's, and just comply with what the ASX require of you, Then CGB can then relist for a few days so the people who want Out and the people who want into CGB have  a choice, Then have another Trading Halt to do more Fabulous deals, and in my opinion you will then have a book-full of happy shareholders,  it would probably end the perceived negativity on this and other public forums about CGB."

The 'perceived negativity' is from a select few. There's some people you'll never make happy, and it doesn't matter if this stock is down 99% or up 1000% - we're always going to see some form of negativity, whether it be someone saying '99% down due to bla bla bla' or 'only 1000% up and not 2000% due to bla bla bla'.

They're clearly operating on shareholder utilitarianism with this change. Not going to cater for the minority if the majority is benefited by going opposite way - which is exactly the way it should be. And they're majority shareholders too, don't forget. BoD aren't going to shoot themselves in the foot.

Let me ask.. would you prefer you get out via a dump at say 2c before this announcement potentially jumped SP to 5c a week or month after?

IMO you would you be complaining they didn't obtain this alliance earlier so you could obtain more desirable exit point..
    Last edited by Luke164: 08/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.