CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Strategic Alliance with TGA & GMP Approved Manufacturer, page-91

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1930
    Good evening guys,

I have approached Sholom, and the Board, and have requested that the company provide a more detailed Q & A to help people with questions and update everyone on the changes that are affecting people's investments portfolios, which includes mine.

Thanks @Bayswaterguy and @Catmo for your comments. The light-hearted comment/meme was a direct quick reply to @BigDaniel for his question, and was planned to be removed within a few minutes, which it was.

"all very interesting.

I hope your getting your rest @Neil1959 ...Your going to need it over the coming days/weeks/months."

Many shareholders are aware of how much work is put into keeping people informed in here and across the S/Media network and also I very much respect posters comments. (the meme was immediately removed after Daniel acknowledged.)

Regarding the Q & A, I will let everyone know what the outcome is, after Sholom has had a chance to consider the questions. I have also suggested that it be posted on all our S/M pages. The questions were sent this evening.

Thanks,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.