IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Strategic Applications Increase Makuutu RE Project Scale, page-56

1. 3,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12485
    Just speculation but we might have the remaining MEZ assays comes through.
    Fortnightly updates seem to be fairly common relating to the drill results.

5th of Nov was the last update.
    26th of Oct the previous.

Noting in the last update they were pending as well so expect them to come through.
    Particularly interested to see the the HREO/LREO ratio is high for the remain part of the large area in the MEZ. This also is quite important as ideally we'd like to see an overall deposit size similar in nature to the MCZ 75mT or there abouts.

basically this means you have 2 areas equating to 150mT which is high grade, good depth, and good HREO ratio. Meaning the concentrate value on both of these is very good.

This would align with hub a spoke model and as commented by the company, i deduce would mean a module in the MCZ and one in the MEZ. Somewhere in the realms of 1500tpa a piece.

With 150mT alone you would then perform an infill drilling program on each (MCZ already complete). You then turn 150mT from indicated to inferred. which allows input to a PFS.

I expect a small drill program upon granting access to the new tenement.
    Above all this the SS could land anytime and going from previous discussions should be approved from the ugandan authorities between now and next 2 weeks.

Fair bit on the horizon here. Really interested to see the opex and revenue for product.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $118.3K 10.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 9561369 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.