IXR 0.00% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

License Renewal submitted to Uganda on the 28/10 which they...

1. 2,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    License Renewal submitted to Uganda on the 28/10 which they respond to WITHIN 45 days. We are half way and this could happen any day

scoping study being worked on for over 3 weeks now after its submission. 3 solid weeks to refine it to asx standards then we get a read (don't you love how the asx police tiny elements of writing while broad scale crime happens flat out which they choose to ignore it).
    this as well I imagine cannot be far away (next week imo)

then we have results from the west which as SF has said, are due to be released any day. I would reckon next week as well. last time they said results pending the following week we got the next batch.

license for East is also pending which they have 40 days to respond to (submitted on the 19/10 - next week is the last week til we hear back and it could be any day from
    now until then as well)

we have results, license renewal, new license for east and our scoping study all due in the next two weeks. literally all these announcements should be continued strengths in both our SP and our resolve to hold with a commitment to what we believe the company is about to achieve.

I can't wait to see the SS but the Renewal is where I see people feeling more comfortable jumping in. combine that with NEW tenement in the east ('monster' as Tim puts it).

this is all while China conspire to be world domination leaders of the 'not so' free world. December 1 they commence deciding who gets rare earth based on their reason for using it. what kind of corruption is that like to breed?

LYC moving from strength to strength, we are set to potentially be the next great industry leader (in a year or two). 1.5 is absurd given the climate of rare earth pricing and what we have. I cannot wait to see the rerate as all this news trickles through while pricing gets explosive. it's going to go gang busters and we are all involved at a level that you'll tell your grandkids about as you sip fine wine from your 24k gold chalice in your 24kt gold house with your rocket car parked out the front, all bought through IXR brilliance.

giddy up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90909 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5082941 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.