IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

My concerns and observations which could have a short term...

1. 5,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    My concerns and observations which could have a short term impact for us as follows.

Forget the US getting to the data room and potentially presenting a TO for IXR in my opinion. China have well and truly positioned themselves with the Uganda power brokers which run on corruption imo. This is what China does best to secure their needs and that’s to provide significant money before they take all.

My other concern is the political volatility happening now. If this escalates it will have some impact. This is the biggest risk for foreign companies in my opinion. This can spiral bad quickly. Let’s hope it doesn’t eventuate.

Final concern is different to some here as I have been in many consolidations from spec to global powerhouse companies. Consolidations can work in steady economic times and when companies have plenty of upside and momentum. In theory IXR ticks this wrt companies future and upside.

BUT the volatility global isn’t the time. Seriously guys I can’t stress enough that this is NOT the time to even be talking consolidation. Yes the majority of stocks fail big time and given the local and international markets, political and environment are all way too volatile times at present and if IXR consider this then in my opinion would be a huge mistake. I would probably sell out if this was to happen.

All IXR has to do and it’s simple, drill, present SS, increase to 60%, tick all approvals and eventually present a very significant Jorc. Sp and MC will increase and along with TO bid from China will come.

IXR model isn’t broke so why break it now with fundamental classroom theory thoughts imo. Yes probable another CR to come first 1/4 of 2021 will certainly be on the cards imo.

The company and holders just need patience and all will be delivered. Strongly against consolidating at this stage and the consequences will be great. That’s my take on our potential concerns as I see it. But the rewards are greater with much more significant upside in 2021 imo. Have a great weekend to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $24.44K 2.317M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3250333 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9151803 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.