ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: Strategic Asian JV Agreement, page-52

1. 3,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    Well thanks for the words of wisdom Charlie for a nano second I almost regretted selling my 75k worth of stock for 13k give or take a couple.
    Than I remembered yesterday's announcement, a copy and paste of an Atzam announcement with a few new words mixed in.
    Then I remembered units 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and thought to myself where are they, surely they were tested years ago. Commercial viability should be a known factor by now shouldn't it ?
    Then I thought of unit 8 or is it 9 out in Mogumber ( apparently ) and I thought why would you test 130km from Perth surrounded by sheep and cattle properties in a town with a population of 13.
    Then I thought why would Pearl ( according to Gassed ) appoint Perths most popular tax accountant as a Director of this ground breaking company.
    Then I wondered where the Pirate found this mysterious fund partner that no one on the planet can find any info on and them my laptop screen went red and started flashing WARNING WARNING.
    Folks keep away from these parasites and be weary of the Sheppard's who suddenly appear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.