ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Ann: Strategic Asian JV Agreement, page-55

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    WHO are THEY that HAVE BEEN involved in OVER 10 million share that have turned over in the last month??

Just like a skilled shepherd who infers they are in the know but provide no proof! But when press. State they are not in the know.

Well Charleinchange does claim to be in the know! And this is what he said!

"just wanted to add some comments based on the feedback of an analyst colleage relating to the recent announcement"

"I am told that developments are only in their infancy"

"still a lot of work to be done to prove this technology on a commercial scale"

"feasablity study-BFS, which typically takes around 12-18 months. It was suggested to me that the CTR processes would take at least that long"

"There are very early stage moves to market the technology in several Asian countries but any deals are at theoretical stage only"

What for it!!!!

As a non-holder I was advised that it is really too early to take a stake in the co, so for current holders it would be still seen as a speculative investment.

Thanks to the frank and fair assessment Charles.

As for this comment gassed.

Takingiteasy, a PEARL fan, one of THEM, is the only one with the guts to reveal that he is a buyer because of Pearl and is happy to back HIS own judgement
    THEY are the ones that we want to see posting, THEY are the ones that will give existing LT holders some insight

Do you know Takingiteasy?
    He said he was just a normal posters. Is there any reason that people should take financial advise from him? What "insight" does Takeiteasy have?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.