ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 22,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2192
    G'day Delux. Sorry about the previous distraction, in fact, apologies for not including you with me as the only ones contributing anything that could extract anything that might clarify what is going on. We at least got one post!!!

DESPITE what I now concede everyone now knows about the OKAP story, over 110 million shares have been traded since Jan 2015 and 10 million in the last month and another half a million so far today. Are ALL of those buyers plain dumb? Are all those sales "fabricated"? The Market Cap is now $18.2 MILLION!!!??? Someone's got it very wrong and most other posters think it's those buyers, WHOMEVER they are!!! So, virtually everyone who is buying the Pearl story are fools and those HC posters are right?? That's the ONLY way this can be read.

We ask questions, we provide opinions and all we get in response are the usual conspiracy and paranoid comments that are WRONG and TOTALLY irrelevant to those two basic, but, vital questions. And they keep getting TUs??

Delux73. This forum has lost all purpose for which it is meant to exist. It is now OWNED by one side and be damned anyone who disagrees with their indelible, apparently irrefutable opinions. It has been going on so persistently and for so long that one could be forgiven in thinking that THEIR agenda is to keep the SP as low as possible. WHY???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.