ARR 10.7% 25.0¢ american rare earths limited

There should be a direct correlation. At todays Exchange Rate we...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 798
    There should be a direct correlation. At todays Exchange Rate we should be at AUD 0.212.
    It was only 6550 shares traded on the OTC. I dont believe there will be a bot operating there to create liquidity and also to supress the price like we have on the ASX.
    There may be an opportunity for arbitrage atm between the two exchanges.
    The salient point at the moment is the director buying
    Chris Gibbs our ceo has taken up 2.3mill shares as part of the cap raise to Fidelity. Leading from the front.
    Keith Middleton has bought 100k shares at market and the Hills have purchased 200k shares at market.
    The Hills and Middleton purchases are interesting. They are relatively small in relation to their total holdings. I believe they are sending a subtle signal to the market.- Buy while you can as we are massively undervalued. More importantly they are telling us there is price suppression by several instos moving up the register. The directors cant tell us this directly so my theory is that this is their signal to holders and potential buyers. The Fidelity cornerstone holding plus the director options announced in the last few days are defensive. We remain dangerously undervalued. But we now have our white knight and more shares and options in loyal hands probably exceeding 40% of the register making a sub 0.50 takeover unlikely.
    Yesterday and todays suppression is blatant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.030(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $123.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.0¢ $196.4K 756.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 666037 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 27500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.