CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: Strategic Changes to Board and Key Operational Management, page-17

1. 1,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I will get a bit more if it heads back to mid teens or lower without any other changes in the companies circumstances. Or will add on significant volume / move upwards. Pretty happy with my holding if it stays as is though.

Based on everything we know it feels like one of those situations where you kick yourself for not accumulating a decent holding at the current valuation. TAC isn't buying the product for nothing, and the $ are not insignificant at this early stage. Still a lot of X-factor as well with Navy, aerospace OEM's etc in the wings. It would be nice if some fat could be trimmed from the negative side of the balance sheet.

Zero technology risk as they stated at IPO, the product works (now at least), has many market verticals, successful manufacture scale up and improving processes and yield.

Although the mismanagement was let to run on for too long it is good that the board moved to rectify the situation. I think they have done very well with righting the ship so far.

It would be good to hear more about the status of their own in-house surface coating as mentioned as I believe TAC have their own proprietary solution currently. Worth a look over the TAC website again they have some more detail on their use.

Let's just hope the plebs get to go along for the ride if it all comes to fruition. There's my ramblings.
    Last edited by boogee: 14/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.