CFO 0.00% 0.2¢ cfoam limited

Ann: Strategic Changes to Board and Key Operational Management, page-35

1. 1,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    the margin you mentioned might be true in some extent, but that's definitely not profit margin.

I have bought the share since the IPO day, every quarterly the cash receipt by client go up and it will then brought down by the staff cost and admin cost. I think those costs are pretty much scale with the sales turnover. Why would i say that? I remember back in one of the 2017 quarterly, they have mentioned after the installation of the new plant and equipment, they expect to halve the staff cost, but that's still yet to be seen.

To be honest if profit margin is 150-200, we would be cash flow positive now. At the moment, I mean it had been going for years, when our cash reserves gone down, we will just grab more loan from the state government. At the end off the day, I would say it again and always, I rather work for CFO than holding the shares. And, not to mention, something that is going on for awhile now and little shady is, we owned all the patents for CFoam and equipment to produce, but we still pay leasing fee to Touchstone....what is that even for?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.