FLC 0.00% 16.5¢ fluence corporation limited

Hi Everyone, Interesting read from recent posts, and even more...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hi Everyone,

Interesting read from recent posts, and even more interesting potential conclusions.

However, I have some short observations & questions, answer, or ignore, if you wish.

1. Since the merger, now nearly 6 weeks ago, one operational announcement about assisting chicken farming in Italy for a relatively small amount, given the expectations of SH and in relation to the MC.

2. Apparently, according to some posters, FLC is now too big to have to report on operational information, and they can determine what is market sensitive, and reason for no recent announcements. How odd, I guess that is what the CBA thought a couple of years ago as well. From what I understand, that isn't how it works on the ASX, nor for ASIC, in reality. Nor how EMC used to operate, as this is a listed company, and not a private company.

3. Has anyone thought about what the Chinese really thought of the merger? EMC, it would seem had worked many years, to get it working in China, is that still effectively working now with the merger?

4. Yes I understand, it takes time to sort a merger, and they have 7 days left to inform shareholders of what is really the state of affairs with the newly formed FLC, as they promised. So will see.

5. The SP has drifted down since the merger, on low volume, as no one is selling, as we all seem to believe in what is going to be potentially delivered, and have ignored the blatant price manipulation.

6. I realise time frames can't always be met, however, silence from management, and the SP just going further south isn't a good look, and if they don't care, that is even worse, as it all could just collapse. A reminder again to the new FLC, this is a 'listed' entity, and not a private company.

7. FLC seems a solid investment, for many reasons, however, I could have put $50k elsewhere, and earned in 12 months more than I have on paper here. Probably should have invested less, as it seems it is going nowhere really, but I guess that can change, hence, while still holding. I guess small change to some.

8. The question is how long to hold. The trend seems to be downwards, so hardly encouraging, for many reasons, but will wait till the end of August to see what management announces to inform shareholders of what is happening, and the result of the merger, in terms of accounting information for the merged entity, that is if we do indeed get that information.

Yeah I know, a tad long for most, but you can always ignore it, and just my odd thoughts as always.

Cheers
    gsmaree

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $177.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8306 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 9464 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.23am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.