DAF 0.00% 1.8¢ discovery alaska limited

The silence coming from DAF board and management is beyond...

1. 7,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    The silence coming from DAF board and management is beyond ridiculous.
    What the @#@$% is going on with the company.
    DAF has the least announcements out of any company on the ASX, the least!!
    What is easily one of the best shells on the ASX with a tightly held registry and money in the bank is languishing idly sitting waiting for what??????
    Aside from some moose pasture in the boondocks of Alaska what else is going on. If this is the great strategy for the company why is not being promoted to brokers and whoever else wants to listen to the the project details to get the market a bit interested. We are getting nothing!!
    The Company will now prioritise its on-going exploration works on the Chulitna Project. In addition, the Company will continue working to identify and review other new projects, including a focus on Alaska.
    What works, what other projects????????
    JZ seems to have lots of other projects on the go with AGY and RAS. They are getting the love whereas DAF is getting zero attention!
    Time is running out for juniors on the ASX. The time to act is now!
    Get on with it or hand it over to someone who has the sense of urgency to drive the SP and company outcomes where they should have been long ago.
    Over 5 years for me and many others and as you can see my positivity on the prospects of the company have taken a turn in the other direction.
    DAF who????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $66 3.641K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 310000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.