CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

There may be a few road blocks but I really do believe it will...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    There may be a few road blocks but I really do believe it will happen in the next 10 years.

Legislation will continue to be tabled & pressure will mount on Canberra.

It would seem there is a lot of support from the Australian populous for it to become legal & we all know how the resistance to mm was overcome by pressure to win/keep votes.

I'll avod getting into discussions over uranium however after the crash 2007-2008 the national GDP was exposed as overly reliant on the mining sector.

The Australian government like many countries need to evolve their economy to better resist gloabal down turns, medical marijuana & possibly recreational is just another way of bringing in new revenue vs risks.

As a country we really do need to sieze opportunity when it is staring us in the face.

We are not going to grow our economy by trying to compete with Asia or America in manufacturing for the majority due to labour costs, rightly so might I add after all we don't need their disproportionate distribution of wealth either.

This means we need to look to industry where we can compete/export like medicine, IT etc. We need to produce amazing products & services with a level of quality & problem solving that the rest of the world is willing to pay for.

Forgetting my investment I'm actually just wrapped to see new jobs, new opportunities for Australians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.