CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Australian agriculture will benefit growing hemp and become a...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329

Australian agriculture will benefit growing hemp and become a huge industry to export the plant in any shape or form, even if it's just food supply, and other biomass products etc.....

MM is gaining momentum and be awhile with health education for doctors to safely administer and when and if legislation passes a YES vote for recreational use....agriculture will still benefit enormously...

Yet I can't help stating People Power will influence the globe and all it needs is 51% of the people to over throw any government to legislate law.

And governments will enjoy their taxes and any government will be all over it for revenue purposes along with their in bed partners, pharmaceutical companies...

sadly and I hope I'm wrong,  cannabis may be Gentically Modified, if not already....

As much as Canada has legalised cannabis there are many believing that is not an organic product other than synthetic grown quality, monitored by authorities....

yet don't i have the facts to that last statement ...just whispers Im hearing from grass roots people...( pun intended )

Cannabis is legally scrutinized by authorities and a major threat to pharmaceutical companies, and goverments quality checks to CBD and THC dosage use...either for recreational purposes or medical...

And sadly governments and pharmaceutical companies knew the benefits for medical marijuana to shrink tumours way back from 1974..

Yet in the end Australia agriculture will benefit a new industry... and pharmaceutical companies are on board to promote a new industry if not already done so and drive governments to both profit take.

51% of People Power globally will change any government and the planet....

it's happening now and people are challenging laws of disobedience....and their human rights that a herb was a right to digest for medical use, well before common law and any other law was written to regulate a herb....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.