CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

It would be great for QBL to be taken over by CAN in the future,...

1. 460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    It would be great for QBL to be taken over by CAN in the future, but it doesn’t take much to see its highly unlikely. Why would CAN, a company about to fitout the largest MM facility in Australia, most likely 10-20x bigger than QBL’s feel the need to buyout a much smaller player. One of Canada’s biggest company’s (aurora cannabis, $8.8 billion market cap) has a 22% stake in CAN. Can have research agreements with CSIRO and today announced a tender with the Victorian government to supply cannabis resin, and that’s just a small fraction of what they’ve got going. I’ve seen many on here compare QBL to CAN and even say QBL is better, and that simply is nowhere near true, and also not needed. QBL in their own right have the potential to make money, possibly a lot of it especially if their farmers can get a decent harvest on the upcoming spring and summer crops. This certainly isn’t a definite as you all know what happened with the planned 500t harvest. Their recent deal to supply cannabis to a Canadian company is also a great one and once this facility is fitted out and they are actually growing MM, the market might start to take them as serious players in the cannabis market. That being said, if QBL do make this all work, I think it will be on their on terms, not through a buyout from another company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.