CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Strategic Collaboration with Burleigh Heads Cannabis, page-27

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am following the discussions and thought I would like to add some input here.Building a CBD nutraceutical business does not happen over night.In this space each country - and each state or province or canton WITHIN each country - have different regs and guidelines. And these regs are totally fluid and constantly evolving.Its not like introducing a new brand of soap for a washing machine.Creso is navigating in a regulated space with a very complex set of rules, and for the company to comply with local rules takes a major effort and also a lot of knowledge and understanding of how to navigate this space.They managed to develop differentiated products protected by proprietary IP and they managed to navigate already in quite some countries and jurisdictions. Creso also have commercial and distribution agreements signed and start of revenues...how many other medical cannabis on ASX have done this? So have patience and let them build this solid base and more revenues will follow.Rome was not built in one day. A solid base is worth much more than rushing and burning bridges and cutting regulatory corners.
    My two cents worth ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.