LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Hi BullrushLepidico has been pushing the technology as a modular...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi Bullrush
    Lepidico has been pushing the technology as a modular solution to Lithium in Mica (look at the Alvarroes announcements for the original Portugese location, which is now not proceeding since March 2020, when Lepidico found a better route to production at Karabib. Early announcements showed the modular approach in some detail). These deposits are generally of lower concentrations than say Spodumene, therefore making the solution of processing it on site the most elegant solution, rather than transporting rocks a vast distance for secondary processing.
    The main determinants of where the technology will work best are the availability of power and infrastructure and the availability of H2SO4 Sulphuric Acid.
    Cornwall in the UK would seem to fit the bill. As the mine grows further modules can be added on site. As the byproducts are extracted, what benign waste that remains can be just put back in the hole, without environmental damage. Perfect for an advanced society such as the UK. I might be exaggerating the advanced society part. I have owned Lepidico for quite a few years now and follow their progress very very closely.
    Poider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $14.64K 7.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
119 259769389 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24344985 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.