LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Ann: Strategic Collaboration with Cornish Lithium Ltd, page-113

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    @Bullrush007 you seem a bit dark on Lepidico with many of your recent comments. Like myself, I know you’ve been invested here for a long long time but hang in there, things are really coming together well imo. Today’s action to me seemed a real master stoke, with our first genuine income covering our immediate debt problem whilst at the same time validating our technology at so many levels. No one saw this solution coming!
    As the EV revolution gathers pace, it’s clear the British are focused on being as self sufficient as possible. Lepidico opens up and fast tracks the opportunity to develop British Lithium’s unique and potentially key Cornish resource. I think you can be safely assured that British Lithium will also be covering the costs to further develop our technologies to suit their particular micas. This will in turn enhance our technology and widen our potential licensing client base. Also as @poider points out very well, having a local processing facility works particularly well in this instance and you can be absolutely sure the British will proudly back this approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15.90K 7.954M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 261019390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 24211652 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.