ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Confirmation bias runs both ways o' wise one...

If a company based in Timbuktu came up with $4.2m, I'd damn well take it. That is good revenue, and it's ridiculous for you to apply your warped bias, that this is somehow not a positive transaction... My lord, that's a losing hand mate, I'd fold on that argument..

Why haven't Aussie hard-rockers come out of the woodwork. Well that would be admitting their spodumene deposit is rife with mica. I wonder who the remaining 17 mystery parties are...

Chinese roasters don't like hearing about mica, it corrodes their calcine equipment when heated. Spod producers currently filter out mica to stockpile, Mt C is a great example of that. But to varying degrees all LCT pegmatites have mica content. It just isn't required to be reported separately yet, in accordance with JORC. Let's just call Mica, a dirty little secret... Shh!

Of course the US Government requirements are onerous, but to have their interest is a huge vote of confidence and if we can snag that deal as option #1. Cheap funding and terms that private equity can't offer, you'd be mad not to pursue that possibility. But whoa, hold up, Pro has concerns with that... Once again, better to fold on that one too. Having a bad run on the table bud.

Timelines - Well hey, they may go right again. I'm guessing you don't work in the construction or engineering fields. This might be all too complicated for you then... Joe clearly stated still on track, Abu Dhabi just a little slower than Namibia for approvals. Doesn't mean that we aren't forging ahead on all other aspects of the project concurrently... There is no evidence to support your opinion. What do they say about opinions??

Abu Dhabi funding - Learn what a FID is, I recently sent you a screenshot that had it clearly indicated... I thought as a non holder you "think things are a bit clearer" (sic)... Not sure that applies here Pro.... Time to fold 'em and exit stage left champ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $933 342.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
95 98026275 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73874982 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.