LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

It seems to me that whenever anyone speculates about what could...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    It seems to me that whenever anyone speculates about what could go wrong they are downramping, and if they speculate that things could go right they are upramping. The common ground here is that it is all speculation.
    I believe that in these situations, you need to rely on past performance of the BOD to help gauge the possibility of the speculation being accurate. To date the BOD appears to be very capable at moving this company forward.

Does it always go to plan? No.
    Do they play their cards close to their chest at times? Yes.
    Has the company progressed along the timeline of where I am hoping it will go? Yes.
    Would I love it to move faster? Yes (but that is more about my own impatience)

I'm sure we all know companies where investors trust in the BOD has been lost (and for good reason. It's very easy in this end of the market for an unscrupulous BOD to screw over the retail investor), but in LPD's case the BOD still has my trust.

So when you look at whether someone's speculation is upramping or downramping, I suggest you view it through the lens of whether or not you trust the BOD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.