VRC 20.0% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

I’m surprised that there is no mention today on here of the news...

1. 1,882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    I’m surprised that there is no mention today on here of the news from the US where the US Govt have just awarded Syrah Resources (who have their graphite mine in Mozambique) a $US107m loan for their Down Stream Active Anode Material facility in Louisiana.

This I believe is huge for Volt considering we have a JV with Urban Electric Power (UEP) a Battery Anode Material (BAM) inverted process flow sheet for processing of CSPG with our technology partner AETC and at present the only publicly announced supplier in the Energy Supply Developers (ESD) super site BAM facility to be built in the next 6 months. I am hoping that Volt will be able to mention even more JV’s, participating supplier names (or they do), signed offtakes, maybe even sales agreements who knows that will eventually lead to Bunyu financing and Stage 1 construction commencing.

All the stars are aligning whilst graphite is beginning to get the recognition it deserves. All this whilst we are clearly so undervalued in comparison to our peers.

I believe things are going to heat up real soon as there must be so much going on behind the scenes.

And let’s not forget the Serbian Lithium story where little old Volt potentially owns half the Jadar basin alongside RIO’s half and ZG cranking back up. So much to look forward to with this Company. This SP is a steal!!
    Last edited by Platioti: 19/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $18.36K 3.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13741129 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29165026 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ 295598
Last updated 15.51pm 14/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.