RNU 3.30% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

That is actually not a bad way to look at it, have an open mind...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    That is actually not a bad way to look at it, have an open mind to all potential possibilities, we now have two potential partners which could help facilitate the development of the BAM project (MC and POSCO), this is a good thing to have the support of two major players but we also should take into account that we have approx $310M in the bank if we unlock the government loan. With recent inflation and capex/opex increases and the current graphite market, the question is; how much money will we actually need, are we going to get diluted further down the track with fund raisings? And in turn how much potential upside is there in the current SP?

Another point of view is that if we want to move further downstream into producing AAM or coating of the PSG then these companies may help Renascor to move further downstream to unlock further potential revenue, although that is quite a way off, if it ever happens. But having support and good relations with MC and POSCO would more than likely be advantageous I would think.
    we have a great resource, which DC noted in the presentation today, with a long LOM and stable jurisdiction, so it is a very reliable source of product for these anode producers and these big players who produce anodes can’t make their product without a resource, so that is one big positive going for us.

it really is crunch time now with the updated BAM is apparently still due for “completion later this month” and DC also mentioned they are still aiming for FID by “end of this calendar year”. The presentation today seemed a bit rushed to me, but we have to take into account he only had 15 mins to present, and unfortunately the Mitsubishi Chemical slide was skipped in the presentation but briefly touched on verbally. DC needs to execute these binding off takes in the next few months if we want to see SP appreciation because the current graphite market isn’t doing us any favours.

I also have questions to do with the product trials with our current non-binding customers. With trials in the graphite space potentially taking up to 2-3 years to complete, have we already been in testing with Mitsubishi Chemical prior to yesterday’s announcement? Does Mitsubishi Chemical have early access to the BAM study numbers? How long have we been in product testing for now with POSCO and HANWA etc.

anyway, let’s hope BAM is favourable and receives a positive reaction from the market, I think a lot of investors are hesitant at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $464.2K 5.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 155125 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 1546372 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.