ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Strategic EPC Cooperation Agreement, page-109

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1138
    hi mumbil,

i don't believe it, and not concerned about it.... but, understand where you're coming from....even if it were true, if you and others thought this was a chance, there is no way that management, directors and high level networking they participate in wouldn't have considered this as a potential threat...

i would think asx listed companies undertake some form of SWOT anlysis for every possible decision they make...

a bit unrealsitic to think that we HC folk considered it, but, management haven't. in the worst case that it is true, well....we are talking to other potential customers... in this case it may be for fall back customers... best case, it is to sell for a better price than BMM will pay....

All my enquiries have lead to IO in demand, and they worry about the now (getting the IO) than the later (potential of us being a competitor in the future for steel).... Even in the future they have forecast that they still wont be able to keep up with demand...so i'm not sure they're worried about us.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.