ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Strategic EPC Cooperation Agreement, page-219

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    Re-typed it here as noticed I botched a couple of figures, and asked for previous posting of this to be deleted.

Can't win 'em all in the ST Vax, but the good thing is NSL's growth is pretty crazy compared to every other ASX company I've seen, and once those PO's start flowing we should smash through recent high of 5 cents.

I was just looking into PLS contemplating buying some seeing it being sold off for some time now and another big sell-off today, so thought I'd ask about and look into some figures and here is a quick summary for comparison remembering PLS are still a year or so off production I believe.

#PLS conservative potential( using a PE of 10):
    165ktpa(possible 330ktpa no real growth outlined thereafter)= $0.78 (possible $1.56) share price

#NSL conservative potential(using a PE of 10):
    -200ktpa(current plant) = $0.036
    -1.5mpta(NSL's capacity around the same time PLS start producing) = $0.27
    -8+mpta growth = $1.43

Best value comparison for the two would be to compare current share prices to conservative estimates above once PLS is also in production:

Let's for arguments sake call this 18 month return:

NSL:
    now = $0.032
    1.5mpta =$0.27
    SP potential gains = +743%

PLS:
    now = $0.33
    165ktpa = $0.78
    SP potential gains = +$136%

Now, without going too far down the track let's compare about a 30 month return(current Xinhai MOU):

NSL:
    now = $0.032
    2.5mpta =$0.45
    SP potential gains = +1306%

PLS:
    now = $0.33
    165ktpa-330ktpa = $0.78 - $1.56
    SP potential gains = +$136% to +$372%

The comparison obviously moves more and more in NSL's favour as time goes on due to our growth timetable and PLS's lack of, that's not factoring in steel or potential higher profit margins from our new target of 63-65%, and also bare in mind NSL have a current plant that is weeks off 24hr production, what do PLS have on their land right now? a few tin sheds. Note, I'm not factoring in PLS's current cash because they need it before their project can become profitable.

All it's going to take is a that cash to start flowing and buyers should be climbing all over each other to get in if they have any clues, why jump out at this price because of delay's, please tell us all what stock you're moving your money to that has a greater upside than this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.