ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Investing in NSL right now is like walking a tightrope 100 feet...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Investing in NSL right now is like walking a tightrope 100 feet above the ground with no safety line. Make it to the other side and it's all rosy. But fall off and you are in big trouble.

The fact is that cash is running very low unless they get some ore out very soon and can then do so consistently. All will be revealed in the quarterly end of this month. Cash sure is king and I think the quarterly is the only basis for evaluating the merits of ongoing investment here given announcements to date have not been accurate predictions of future events. They said in the last quarterly that they expected something like 1.23m AUD receipts in the June quarter so I think whether or not that eventuated is highly material.

Court case binary outcome lingers as well. Despite what people here seem to think, I reckon the share price will react strongly to either a positive or negative judgement.

All in all this stock is one of the riskiest I have seen at this market cap. CR looms as the biggest dark cloud in the sky IMO unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat. And CR means — rightfully so — massive shareholder revolt. Good luck to all holders, you all have far more risk tolerance than me but hopefully you are rewarded. NSL was one of my favourite trading stocks so I only have a financial interest in it resuming an uptrend and/or trading 'positive' announcements.
    Last edited by Waldo777: 02/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.