ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Strategic EPC Cooperation Agreement, page-317

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    "Investing in NSL right now is like walking a tightrope 100 feet above the ground with no safety line. Make it to the other side and it's all rosy. But fall off and you are in big trouble."
    ...that's pretty much every stock on every market

"All will be revealed in the quarterly end of this month"
    ....no it wont, in fact next to nothing will be revealed in the next quarterly in regards to sales/profit-margins, it's the quarterly or two after that which will be telling, but I'm sure you'll be jumping at the chance of more scaremongering then as you have constantly been doing of late

"Court case binary outcome lingers as well. Despite what people here seem to think, I reckon the share price will react strongly to either a positive or negative judgement."
    ...if we win(likely outcome) I'm sure you'll find something else to negate the good news if you weren't holding at the time

"All in all this stock is one of the riskiest I have seen at this market cap. CR looms as the biggest dark cloud in the sky IMO unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat"
    ...give it a rest will ya, it's tiring, there are heaps of stocks with a market cap higher than NSL's current market cap that are years away from revenue and with less upside potential

"NSL was one of my favourite trading stocks so I only have a financial interest in it resuming an uptrend and/or trading 'positive' announcements."
    .....thanks for stating the obvious again, but many here with more patience and less nervousness than yourself who are after more than a few pips here really aren't interested in your short-term goals or stop-losses, in fact most holders here find you beyond cringe worthy, mainly due to your habitual and predictable attempt at manipulating sentiment of late as you go up and down like a prostitutes pants as you jump in and out willy nilly while you go about patting yourself on the back and calling others unprofessional for not being as impatient as yourself...at .022 this was dog stock of the year to you and then you bought back in a few days later around 5 pips higher, so far I dare say the only person you've fooled is yourself

btw how many more months left in your 6 month prediction does NUH have to fulfill your 5-Disallowed prophecy?,,,,I believe it's 3 months down and 3 to go, and yet not even a quarter of a bagger so far...so let's just say 3 months max to gain 4.75 bags to make the bare minimum of another one of your great calls....I eagerly await your response to trying to get out of that one as well in a few months time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.