ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Strategic EPC Cooperation Agreement, page-319

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    "Not all stocks have as much risk as NSL! Just in case you didn't realise that?!"
    ..lol, wow, captain obvious is in the house. Guess what? ....not all stocks have the upside potential NSL has either, works both ways Sherlock ...but anyway, that's not what you said, don't twist it Wally, you said "All in all this stock is one of the riskiest I have seen at this market cap"....can you even lie straight in bed or what?

"Yep, about three months left so odds are my prediction will be wrong. But I obviously still think the outcome will be 5-10 bags if everything keeps going smoothly, just delayed by a few months. But, yes, looks like I will be wrong. Just like how your predictions of 6-10 cents by many months ago here on NSL didn't come to be."
    sure does look like you'll be ridiculously inaccurate on that prophecy Wally, probably up to around 9+ bags wrong, I certainly didn't say NSL would be a 5-Disallowed in 6 months whilst bagging the crap out of NUH when the SP took a nose dive, so don't put me in your boat. You sit there holding NUH through the delays and remain bullish as you keep your eye on the LT goals, just like some sit here holding NSL through delays and remaining bullish as they sit there with their eye on the LT(1-5 years) goals, as you know I sit here holding both but find your repetitive need to downramp NSL as evidence that you are in fact only trying to convince yourself of your own insecurities.

"Unfortunately we are all at the mercy of limited information and invest in management teams acting beyond our own control."...agreed, but that's quite a change of note when taking into consideration your extreme negativity on NSL as soon as you sold, which in hindsight was proven to be a deliberate attempt to misguide vulnerable holders as you eyed off a re-entry and bought back in, to the point of calling NSL a dog at .022 then buying back after that around .027.....if you took a step back for a minute I'm almost certain you would make yourself cringe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.