ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Strategic EPC Cooperation Agreement, page-357

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    I didn't know much about these highly knowledgeable about NSL thread discussions on here, and still don't know much now either. However I can only express a few of my own opinion about NSL. It is more of my own gut feeling then anything else.
    I don't believe that there will be a CR because:
    1. A CR won't make Cedric and Co look good as many shareholders might resent at the debt Cedric and Co still owe NSL. He wouldn't risk it as some disgruntled (and rightly so) shareholders may link together and get a 5% quota and ask for his position.
    2. I personally think Cedric is very clever. He would have the Xinhua finance deal ready to sew up. He oozes confidence on the interview. I realized it may be a paid interview but please remember this: In doing business successfully in India, China and Asia in general, Cedric can't promised the world on national television and not delivered. A man on his position can not afford to look BAD. He can not lose face either. It is a no no in Asia. He loses face then he may just as well kissing his business ambitions goodbye.
    3. Cedric, I am sure know all these things and he does not look unintelligent to me.

So I have full support for what he does and that is all I can do on my own.
    All is MOHO only and Thanks guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.