ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Strategic EPC Cooperation Agreement, page-94

1. 8,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Shares on issue don't mean much, it's the MC that is pertinent, and every specky "already has a high market cap", some ridiculously high compared to NSL's, while very few of them produce anything or have large profits and growth that are days/weeks away like NSL, I'd hasten a guess any other investment you have in the ASX specky end of the market is in that category.

Your comment of "Australian companies have a bad record of playing in someone else's back yard''..holds as much water as your comments on the Chinese yesterday which proved you basically had no idea what you were investing in here, sounds like your risk appetite is restricted to those who mine and sell in Australia only, probably best to do a little more research if you are so scared of anything the Chinese touch or any company that deals outside of Australia, in fact you'll probably struggle to find one, and again I dare say any of your other investments would be in that category also.....

but good luck with your future endeavours, bound to be someone who will sell you some shares in the 5's-6's when PO/cash-flow ann hits, will chat then, hopefully you can do a little more research in the mean time and try to keep it real from now on, I have no issues with you selling as that's part of the game but I almost need a snorkel when reading your posts because the BS levels are so high.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.