MKR 0.00% 3.6¢ manuka resources ltd.

Ann: Strategic Exploration Review, page-23

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    I think if you look at the post in question and squint your eyes you may be able to tell I was being "funny" to the MKR permabear. Karp could take a 5000oz gold dump at Mt Boppy with Eggers filming it live on youtube as it slides out and you would be here countering the supernatural news with things like "That toilet hole is flooded right now, do not count dumps that are not in your hand" and "there is no evidence that dump was as big as he claims, its just perspective". In case it isn't obvious to you, these are jokes BTW. This is often the difference between near-autism and actual autism, the inability to understand humour.

Either way if you look at my posts here you can see I thought the silver move would happen late 2021, it didn't. It didn't in 2022 either, it just got worse for silver. And early 2023 is looking just as bad even as the data for that case continues to strengthen. So you don't have to go far to see some of my predictions haven't born fruit. Me being wrong doesn't scare me because I've been wrong lots of times, and if anyone is honest with themselves they have been aswell.

I told people here and in a few other places what my investment strategy was, which was mainly investing in physical metals because there is going to be a lot of weirdness at the end of the USD which is what we are approaching. I would never put a significant amount of NW into any form of lottery, which includes most markets one can invest in. I put amounts I am comfortable to completely lose. But I know that most aren't in my position to just safeguard wealth, they want to generate it. So yeah, advice I can give is not really relevant to the average investor that populate forums like this which is why I try to indicate that whenever necessary.

Nearly every company with a significant value attached to silver has taken a beating on that front for obvious reasons. On top of that MKR have added poor leadership, poor silver extraction and a recent CR to the already bad news. These are all things which should be obvious to anyone. But on the opposite side they have also added a potentially massive iron sands operation and acquired new leadership that have experience taking companies worth little and multiplying their value.

If you have an opinion on the new state of MKR maybe offer your insight or predictions. Don't be afraid of being wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1758 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1165 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.57am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.