HFR 1.79% 27.5¢ highfield resources limited

Pat....good thoughts.I spoke to Ignacio last night. He seemed...

1. 403 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 592
    Pat....good thoughts.

I spoke to Ignacio last night. He seemed upbeat.

I believe the finance will take as long as it takes but I do think the fact they've communicated that, a first (normally they'd use the 1/4ly), is a good sign its almost there.

If it's 6 days....ripper.

If its 6 weeks....lawyers are layers and can fk up any efficient commercial process, proving who is more clever or who is a better risk manager for their client. Case in point when your legal eagle thinks this disclaimer is warranted "there can be no guarantee that binding agreements in relation to any such transactions will be entered into." No farkin' sh!t Sherlock. Wonder what HLB Mann Judd charged for that ball tearing advice.

If its 6 months.....I'd feel like travelling to Muga and hang myself at the mine gate to remind the board that investors have died in the time it's taken them to bring this together.

Fact of the matter is, we can call the board and executive incompetent, thieves or whatever other mud you want to throw but the fact is with those convertible notes in place, EMR and Tectonic sit about existing equity and if they can't finance it and put the project FID on hold, we get wiped out by the convertible. So the only way out of this a financing. I'll sleep easier when I know my family hasn't torn up $$

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $107.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $87.86K 313.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 195940 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.