ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

Hi 1982 & 1 for 1,I would like to see great results from the...

1. 30 Posts.
    Hi 1982 & 1 for 1,
    I would like to see great results from the latest round of drilling due any day now but it’s not make or break for me.

I gathered from some of the language from the company either announcements or Simons twitter feed I can’t recall that it will more than likely take more drilling to understand the geology.

My opinion is that we need to show the market proof that we can produce gold in Sth Korea. We have the permit to mine ***ong and we desperately need the Kochang Permit. Bluebird has stated for some time that Kochang is the quicker of the 2 mines to produce gold. My opinion is once we have this permit and secured Kores drilling for Kochang along with a clear timeline to production the market will wake up.

Any discoveries made between now and then won’t have as much impact unless we can show that we can produce gold.

I like that Simon and the team are searching for new discoveries while they wait for the permit process and await drilling results because in my opinion if we start mining in Sth Korea and build a good portfolio of assets the sky is the limit.

I like that we have a tight register as when/if this takes off its going to fly.

I have been slowly accumulating for the past 3 years and I am gearing up to buy more if it drops under 20c.

Good luck all gold companies are a gamble but I do like Simons vision. I don’t agree with everything management have done but I email them my grievances and questions and always get timely replies from Simon himself.

good luck all.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.