ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Gold Road Resources was a ~ 10 million Dollar company when Ziggy...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Gold Road Resources was a ~ 10 million Dollar company when Ziggy Lubienecki/Ian Murray got on board and turned It into a ~ 1.8 to 2.0 Billion Dollar company over the past 15 years.

Note ASRA's recent pick up of Geologist, John Harris, as part of the team also points to good things, IMO. John has been on the teams that have drilled out no less than three, multi Million Ounce resources I the Eastern Goldfields including Kanowna Bell, and much more recently, Bellevue Gold, and has lived and worked in and around the Eastern Goldfields for past 30 years.

Nearology to Genesis Ulysees mine, and owning the rights to several historic very high grade small mines, would seem to be a strong indicator that ASRA have actually managed to put something together that is potentially 'the company maker' that every penny dreadful and their shareholders hope for, again, only one mans opinion.

I feel that it would be highly unlikely that personnel the calibre of Lubienecki, Murray, and John Harris would have any interest in being involved if they didn't perceive great potential to flex their muscles in the environment they excel in - multi million ounce resource discovery.

Ongoing finance required, but appears that currently there will be sufficient available to commence targeted drilling on key targets, already identified on the "Tarcoola leases, including Little Wonder", and to be announced further in relation to the new "Kookynie leases".

Soil sampling and mapping process are reported to be continuing in the Southern Hub, which, putting two and two together, may have formed part of the overall deal with Kalgoorlie Mining Associates, and will either add to the picture over time, or be let go if not.

LTH pretty happy with this set of announcements. I personally believe this is a massive coup to have pulled off, and may be the making of this little company.

Haven't had much nice to say in recent times, but well done to the team that put this one together. Awaiting further information, - appears to be exactly what the Doctor ordered!

All those normal things that posters say like GLTAH and DYOR of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $17.52K 2.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1397626 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 11449789 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.