CCZ 20.0% 0.6¢ castillo copper limited

I disagree that they fixed it long ago and swiftly. I think...

1. 4,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1875
    I disagree that they fixed it long ago and swiftly. I think given the costs involved, the fines looming and the announcement talking about the major rehabilitation required shows just how badly CCZ have botched this. Let's not blame the regulator. CCZ have constantly downplayed this but clearly it was a massive stuff up requiring lots of expensive rehab. This has not just been sitting on the regulators desk for two months.

I'm glad for the change in direction, I think an aerial survey of the Cangai tenement is worth it and @mt88 has shown some great research for Mr Oxide showing potential there.

It's looking more and more like Noble and the stockpiles will not occur. Given the latest transgression, the unlikely possibility of ministerial mining licences to be issued, the slow progress by management and the greenie pressure it seems clear to me that this will never happen. At least not by us.

I had hoped we could generate a few mil from these stockpiles to explore further. But instead it will need to come from investors.

I suspect the remaining cash will be used to survey Cangai and develop a drilling program at Mt Oxide then a CR will come to progress those projects. I'll be amazed if anything comes from this African opportunity. It's ludicrously far fetched.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.797M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $4.414K 864.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 11578444 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1319241 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.