LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Why do you assume, Lilac will be a seller of tech. It will make...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Why do you assume, Lilac will be a seller of tech. It will make more money from Lithium extraction, far more than the tech itself. You seriously do not think it is NOT in Lilac's interest to bind itself with Lake?, don't you mean that Lake AND Lilac's solution, COULD be sold to other's. If they choose to do so. The only issue with your laid out apparently neatly simpleton thought out scenario, is that the REAL money is in MINING, and SELLING LITHIUM. Competing DLE tech is sprouting ALL OVER THE PLACE, and IE, the market will be vast, it will reward those that produce the actual lithium, NOT the ones that get a minority percentage.

The way you speak, it's as if the mining operations, will be so bountiful, so many, as far as the eye can see and as many as the grains of sand, but you are wrong. So so wrong. Lilac is not stupid, they KNOW the REAL MONEY is WITH EXTRACTION and SELLING of YOUR OWN LITHIUM.

Stop playing the fool, with this stupid proposal, that Lilac will avoid being sole owners, of tenements, and to do that, they will and HAVE partnered with only ONE tenement holder, that can keep them busy for decades to come. Guess who that SOLE Lithium Tenement owner is?

I suggest you try a little harder to spout out your little short agenda, perhaps in a children's books. Here, it has no place. There will be less money, in selling of tech. More from the actual Lithium itself. The math is simple. Just in products and cars, lol.... or the mining operations, which do you think mathematically out numbers which. And to whom do you believe higher revenues stand to be made? LOL.... I would say, simpleton scenario person, that I would rather sell Lithium to the innumerable literally, almost infinite demand of Lithium( prior to recycling, which I'm sure, by then Lilac and Lake will have a fine foothold on, as pioneers in the industry) , for an almost infinite amount of products, from all the use cases of Lithium to the obvious battery and energy products, as we all know the TAM of over 7 billion world wide, is much larger, than the drop in the bucket relative Lithium Extraction operations, that can sprout up, in the meantime.... you lack simple math in your simpleton short and blindsided scenario....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.