LKE 2.86% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

If anything, this article explains how LIlac, in all their...

1. 863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    If anything, this article explains how LIlac, in all their professional knowledge, knew when to step and exit stage right, while sadly, Berkshire, not so much, to the point, they lose an US grant and financial supports. Looks to me, one party knows when to stop investing money time and energies, and anther party, not so much. Case in point: Berkshire Hathaway, is stuck, having to step back their promise of Lithium Hidroxide and just offer the potential of Lithium carbonate, which requires many times less complicated processing. But is a lower grade in battery storage. Looks to me that the wiser party here was Lilac, and NOT berkshire. Case in point. We will start extracting Lithium by end of year, while the Salton Sea people, are left losing out on govt grants and rescinding on their word of supplying the much more coveted Lithium Hidroxide, due to it's higher energy storage capacity vs carbonate. All the while, Lake produces EXACTLY what Berkshire haughtily perpetuated and talked a big game about, but was left with empty promises.

Why? because it's always good to throw your lot with the actual professionals in the matter, and not the charlatans.

; ) read the article, so much more itnteresting then the headliner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $188.2K 5.255M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13888 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 854308 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.