AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

again no interest from the market - I think we are now numb to...

1. 12,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1283
    again no interest from the market - I think we are now numb to such "strategic" or "major" partnership news... had one too many this week itself... people are more interested in seeing return on $$$ now it seems....

also, we have had some good run in the last 12 months so probably fully priced for now as per the market and co-incidentally the 10c mark is right here, so a double whammy...

not sure what kind of an announcement can get he 8m wall up to 13 c broken - has to one that has a clear $$$ revenue marked out in it to wow us next - any other partnership is not going to excite the punters here it seems...

well, we wait for the half yearly - until then the F1 will be live and probably some other revenue stream may show some much needed news...

for us LTers, it simply means to just stop micro managing this investment - the world is interested in AB1, we already have front row seats at sub 5c investment... pretty good position to be in... not expecting marvels in a flash now.. slow & steady ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.