CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

Ann: Strategic Investment by Lithium Royalty Corp, page-37

1. 7,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1113
    I noted that some thought the deal was too much in favour of LRC in terms of the royalty payments being ongoing, but would we really begrudge them taking $2.5M royalty from every $100M gross revenue? I hope they get very rich from it; then so will we! It'd still leave a nice profit for CXO and once capital built up we may well be developing a project outside of the Finniss umbrella anyway - perhaps Barrow Creek. The way I see it, this arrangement, which, let's face it, is initially a gamble for LRC, helps to get us to the profit-making stage. Some have suggested they could have raised $10M in a SPP at 10c. Who would have paid 10c? And $10M at 4c would have meant another 250M shares. Any capital raising option is painful in some way but I'm quite happy with this chosen formula. It gives me a bit more confidence, too, after figuring that LRC must have run their rule over CXO's prospects very carefully and seen a potentially profitable business before putting up their cash. I should think most likely the majority of shareholders will take up their new shares in the SPP. I expect there might be about 10% availability per shareholding considering some won't participate.
    Last edited by seaemay: 05/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.953M 19.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 786998 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 554921 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.