CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Great post wenty, thanks for the good information, and Milford...

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Great post wenty, thanks for the good information, and Milford is truly wonderful, wish I was there.

I did not realise that LRC had Brown as one of their 3 directors, and they state on their web site that they maintain a strategic alliance with Altura, whatever that means.

Obviously it was Brown therefore that introduced CXO to LRC, which raises some interesting probabilities, very interesting indeed.

Overall, I'm happy with the CXO announcement today, and content to be back into the stock at 4.3 cents. I was here during their last transition, and saw great potential, but things had been slow so I moved on. Here we are again, having always kept one eye on The Core !!

Pity I can't take part in the capital raising, I'd be happy to give them some cash directly at 4 cents rather than buy someone else's shares. Anyway, it was their call, and good on them for rewarding loyal long term shareholders.

So here is an idea for the future, when both CXO and AJM are profitable, they could create a JV to build a Hydroxide plant at the Middle Arm Industrial precinct in Darwin, and I'm damn sure the NT government would be all over that, supporting it, possibly to the tune of $50 million or more.

And I'm sure everyone here has heard of the company Energy Renaissance. They have been supported with funding from the NT Government to build a Lithium Battery manufacturing plant in Darwin.

So there you go, dig and process the spodumene at Finniss, transport it just 25k to the CXO JV Hydroxide plant in Darwin, and then walk it down the road to the Energy Renaissance battery manufacturing plant (by which time CXO should have probably taken a 10% or more share in Energy Renaissance, so that they have become a complete vertically integrated Lithium company, at which point the shares will be about $8 - just kidding ha ha).

It's been a good day for CXO - long may they continue.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.