AEV 0.00% 1.0¢ avenira limited

i don't really understand this. Either a person has a desire for...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    i don't really understand this. Either a person has a desire for share to fall or rise. Even traders like yourself want the price to rise so somebody may buy an over inflated stock from yourself, but you don't disclose this.

apart from you or I taking money from others, I wrote valid criticism about the stock. Clean phosphate is supposed to be in short supply and you have a chairman who is over paid selling company and country at a cheap price.he has never sold the stock at a premium usually at a discount. I don't know if it's possible (perhaps I'm ignorant) but if he had worked a deal with hebang at 1 cent instead of depressed share price, then you would be in a better position. I don't think he is doing his job properly. You credit him with the hebang deal yet he had comrades working along side him who are more likely to have arranged this.isnt a chairman supposed to be good at negotiation? You perhaps credit him with things he hasn't done himself. He doesn't have a good track record in my opinion. Or credit control, mine planning without mine permit, etc
    do I have a right to comment since I dont currently own the stock
    I think I do since I also injected cash here and may do again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.