ALK 3.77% 55.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Strategic Investment in Explaurum Resources, page-19

1. 2,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44

I would be sadden if this is the case.

I like a lot of others here bought into the DZP potential of ALK.

However the reality of the situation is becoming glaringly obvious, after many years of selling the project, countless articles on strategic of the mine etc,  NOBODY and I mean nobody to my knowledge is stepping forward and putting  money on the table.

Why, Why we have to ask ourselves is this the case.We have had it all put together,approvals etc and still NO finance or even a hint of finance.

I think management have faced up to this and are positioning company's future  to gold,the DZP left to drift away,perhaps sold for a fraction of its worth.

ALK since its beginning nearly 50yrs ago have bought and sold investments in other companys, Regis to finance currant operations springs to mind.

I believed strongly in the approach of gold to get DZP going,it made sense to do so, DZP remains in a ready to go,fortunately the financial drain of the project is now small.

I hope POG continues to rise and our recent gold buys start to reflex better sh/pr value.

Patterson awhile back spruked 42c.

I don,t think market has ever factored DZP into ALK sh/pr and many think DZP has actually hindered sh/pr.

The non performance of DZP isn,t going to see sh/pr smashed but our strong development on the gold side should see a better sh/pr than the currant measly 22c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
0.020(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $331.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $668.4K 1.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 100906 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 117919 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.