IVZ 11.5% 8.7¢ invictus energy ltd

I can't believe some on here are not happy with this cash...

1. 5,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    I can't believe some on here are not happy with this cash injection and as I said last week at 0.01c will be a premium to our current SP.... Well done IVZ/Scott.... Now drill and flow test stop talking about it!!!!

Missed the webinar and just read RNS now. Did they give timeframes for drilling/ flow testing??????

I for one have been critical of IVZ/Scott's CR timings and hopefully this is the start for IVZ never raising further funds during drilling or flow testing, SIGH!!! Let's all hope this is the end of their amateurish management and focus on rewarding SH's NOT destroying SH's investment by these previous terrible CR's timings...

For those who are still not happy about this, you can always buy my large dog holding in 88E off market, happy to part them, LMAO... Then you would certainly have something to whine about. Good move by IVZ, well done... Onwards and upwards, just loving the Govt support and get cracking Scott flow test these wells and tired of talking about it, get cracking as serious $$$$ to be made when we hit 30+c, which we will, confident of that.... GLTA...
    Last edited by docmin24: Today, 12:41

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.009(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.4¢ 8.2¢ $1.311M 14.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25500 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 196507 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.